About Our Club

  • 1933: Woy Woy Bowling Club opened when Woy Woy Shire Council (as it was then called) granted the committee use of ground at the back of the Bayview Hotel, and the next year a four-rink green was built

  • 1934: A clubhouse was built at the rear of the green

  • 1945: The club moved to the current site

  • Late '90s: The club and grounds were sold to a private consortium and leased back to members




A Quarterly Income and Expenditure Statement is available to our members on request to the Administration Office.